THe Friends are pleased to offer two items in this early Spring Raffle. Winning names will be drawn at the Friends Annual Meeting on March 28, 2020. You do not have to be at the meeting to be a winner but you do need to buy some tickets.
1. A basket of books, gift cards and more
- 1876 Hyde Park Map (reproduction)
- 2019 HPMS Ornament (Readville Trotting Park)
- Black Tote
- Boston Harbor Note Cards
- Friends T-Shirts (2 Med & 1 Child)
- Gogooda Storage Bags
- Hyde Park Lunch Bag
- Hyde Park Timeline by Nancy H. Hannon
- Lindt Chocolates
- Photo Frame (5′ x 7″)
- Citywide Friends Copley library book sale $25
- Essence of Time Café $10
- Olive Garden Gift Card $25
A History of Boston in 50 Artifacts
by Joseph M. Bagley
A Lighthouse Family, Growing Up at the Lovells Island and Range Lights
by Harold B. Jennings
Kings Handbook of Boston Harbor
by M. F. Sweetser
Now or Never! 4th Massachusetts Infantry’s War to End Slavery
by Ray Anthony Shepard
NEW Corvette roller bag suitcase
This suitcase was donated by John Wentworth.
–How to buy raffle tickets–
Tickets are $2.00 each or 3 tickets for $5.00. Three ways to enter!
- Ticket forms/envelope may be picked up from the display case in the library opposite the circulation desk. Put completed form with payment in cash or check in the collection box (library staff cannot accept payments or issue tickets); or
- Make out a check to “Friends of the Hyde Park Branch Library” and mail with your name, phone number and email address, to the Friends c/o Hyde Park Branch Library, 35 Harvard Avenue, Hyde Park, MA, 02136; or
- Use a credit card with the Paypal buttons below. Quantity for 3 raffle ticket option can be increased.
|1 Raffle ticket, $2|
|3 Raffle tickets, $5|